Castleton are hosting a number of events throughout June, open to all social housing professionals looking to enhance service delivery through the latest Digital and Cloud based solutions
Our experience and track record mean we are the go to technology partners.
Castleton puts you at the heart of what we do.
Get the complete picture with an overview of Castleton’s suite of solutions and services.
22 May, 2019
The Castleton Australia Conference
Wed 22 – 23 May, Rydges Sydney Airport
Castleton are pleased to be hosting our very first Customer and Prospective Conference in Australia.
The event brings together community housing professionals, technology consultants, peak housing bodies and the Castleton team and provides an excellent opportunity to consider the role that advanced technologies can play in enhancing housing services.
The conference will be hosted by the Castleton Australia team, with company CEO Dean Dickinson and COO James Massey in attendance. The agenda will include:
- CEO address– Dean Dickinson provides an overview of what Castleton have been doing these past 12 months and where we are going next
- Product updates– COO, James Massey provides an update on our product development and solutions road-map for the future
- Keith Suter, one of Australia’s most influential futurists will be our esteemed guest speaker
- Technology demos– discover how innovations in housing technology can positively impact both your staff and customer experiences
- Panel session– Discussion on where housing technology needs to be going to meet the needs of CHPs
- A chance to network into the evening with a drinks reception, 3-course meal and entertainment, with an overnight stay.
Registrations for the event are still open and we look forward to what looks set to be a truly collaborative-based conference with our community housing professionals.
Rydges, Sydney Airport