Term: Permanent Full-time
Location: North Sydney, NSW, Australia
Castleton Technology is a leader in software solutions for the Community Housing sector in Australia and internationally. With offices in North Sydney and in the UK, we employ over 200 staff. Our Australian team deliver software and services to clients in Australia and New Zealand, with a range of clients in the Community Housing, Agriculture, Manufacturing and Retail sectors.
We believe our staff are one of our greatest assets and are committed to providing them with the tools, resources and training they require to undertake their roles and continue to make Castleton Technology a leader in the marketplace.
About the Role
We are seeking a BI Analyst/Developer to join our Australian team. As a BI Analyst/Developer, you will be primarily involved in QlikView/QlikSense implementations, support and report building; delivering high quality and expert service to our clients and internal stakeholders.
Where you have capacity (and an interest!), we also have other reporting tools supported by other staff that you can get involved in. We provide Qlik reporting services to clients using MYOB Greentree (in Housing sectors and other sectors). As our clients are located across Australia and New Zealand, travel will be required from time to time.
- Provide support for QlikView and QlikSense reports created by Castleton Technology.
- Provide excellent customer service and communicate effectively and professionally in verbal and written communications to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Adhere to Service Level Agreement timeframes
- Undertake business analysis and scoping exercises with clients as part of new implementations and projects for reporting
- Produce scoping documents that clearly outline the client’s functional requirements to support their business processes for reporting
- Undertake workshops and product training with clients
- Complete setup and configuration of QlikView and QlikSense
- Complete report migration from QlikView to QlikSense
- Build QlikView and QlikSense reports that extract data from MYOB Greentree and other data sources
- Monitor statutory reporting requirements and update reports provided to clients to meet statutory reporting requirements.
- From time-to-time, attend client and industry forums as a representative of Castleton Technology
- Ensure that services are of a high quality to promote client outcomes.
- Assist the sales team in the production of tender response documents and product demonstrations
- Experience developing QlikView and QlikSense reports (essential)
- Experience building QlikView and QlikSense reports with MYOB Greentree (highly desirable)
- Demonstrated experience as a BI Analyst/Developer
- Strong analysis and resolution skills
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and documentation skills
- Ability to deliver in line with Service Level Agreements/Project Schedules
- Experience in producing detailed functional requirements documentation is highly desirable
- Be eager to learn and possess attention to detail
- Strive to excel in your role and deliver optimal service to clients
- Think outside the box to establish the best approach in building reports, either specific to an individual client or standardised for a group of clients.
- Possess time management and multi-tasking skills, identifying ways to work efficiently and optimally.
- Show initiative in your role as you work with your team, our clients and internal stakeholders.
- Be able to travel to client site (both within Australia and overseas) including holding a current unrestricted drivers’ licence.
- Have the right to work and live in Australia.
What We Offer
Our staff are our greatest assets and are the beating heart of our business. The Australian leadership team (from the directors to the managers) strive to foster and promote a supportive, diverse, inclusive, and open work environment.
We are a growing successful business where we provide our staff (amongst many other things) with:
- flexible working conditions
- genuine career development
- ongoing training and mentoring
- quality tools and resources
If this sounds like a role for you, then send us your resume and a cover letter telling us about you, any notice period you need to give to a current employer (if applicable), your salary expectations and how your experience, aspirations and values are a match.