Location: Sutton Coldfield/Home
Main Purpose of the Job
As part of Professional Services, the Professional Services Co-ordinator will carry out the duties and responsibilities below to support the operational areas of the business through end-to-end management and scheduling of sales and consultancy services.
The service and product streams will be aligned to the role based on the demand derived from customer managed service contracts and will encompass sourcing & provisioning the services or products as well as maintaining through the active lifecycle and ultimately terminating the services & products where appropriate.
Reporting to the Head of Professional Services, the role is expected to administer, schedule and maintain all elements of the ongoing projects and Account Management sales that contribute to the delivery of Professional Services.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Carry out the scheduling of Business Consultants for all projects across the CSS business
• Administer and maintain the financial budgets for all projects
• Provide up to date real time information on all Consultants around the UK
• Maintain the central scheduling system and reconcile with all of the budgets to ensure that none of them overrun
• Expediting quotes, orders and query resolutions from both Project and Account Managers
• Ensuring that effective controls are in place to ensure all Project and Implementation governance is followed
• Supporting sales administration for resolution of issues
• Effectively maintaining documentation and systems to ensure efficient processing of tasks
• Handling invoice matching & invoice queries when required in support of the finance team
• Produce reports on Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Utilisation as requested.
• Advise Project Management of potential changes or improvements that will improve the recognition of services on those projects
• Supporting the maintenance of departmental process and ensuring processes are adopted
• Administer additions, deletions and changes to the internal scheduling system
• Maintain the application systems required to support the role function
• To assist with providing support for detailed analysis of data
• To be proactive in carrying out tasks and activities making suggestions for process improvement where possible
• A confident communicator that can demonstrate close attention to detail;
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
• Self-motivated – personal drive and enthusiasm to continually improve and provide the best in all situations and able to readily embrace change;
• Clearly demonstrates positive behaviour and attitude which contributes towards achieving and supporting the departmental, company and operational objectives;
• Capability and willingness to accept and adapt to a changing environment and adjust behaviours accordingly, taking account of differing factors, perspective and views;
• Confidence to accomplish job requirements and positively welcomes feedback for continuous improvement.
Knowledge and Experience
Essential skills required:
• Previous experience of scheduling software
• A sound understanding of Microsoft office (Word and Excel);
• Excellent customer service and communication skills;
• Willingness to learn & develop;
• Excellent Oral & Written English;
• Must demonstrate great organisational and record keeping skills. The development and upkeep of processes and procedures are crucial to the success of the team;
• Attention to detail and willingness for service enhancement is paramount in this role;
• The ability to adapt to and learn new systems and processes rapidly.
• Knowledge of financial budget recording or scheduling systems
• Previous software administration tools to manage and administer products or services
• Experience with operational tools and products used in a service delivery organisation
Education / Qualifications
• Diploma educational level or equivalent.
• Valid, full driving license
• Willing to travel if necessary.
• Must be able to undertake a security and financial vetting process and successfully meet the organisation’s personnel screening policy.