Castleton Managed Services Limited is part of the Castleton Technology PLC group, providing Microsoft centric solutions across the UK. Focused within the not-for-profit sector, CMS also provide a range of solutions and services to commercial organisations.
CMS is driven by strong reputation and referral and are looking for a Technical Account Consultant to join our existing team, to further promote this ethos. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a practical knowledge within several technologies central to the existing solution portfolio, including;
- Windows Server
- Active Directory
- High Availability / Clustering
- Exchange Server
- Lync / Skype for Business
- Remote Desktop Services
- Office 365 including (Sharepoint, Teams, SfB)
- Thin Client
- XenApp & XenDesktop (known as Virtual Apps and Desktops)
- NetScaler (known as ADC)
- SD WAN
As a leading provider of innovative solutions to the Social Housing sector, we have an opportunity to bring in fresh talent to enhance our services. Working in a vibrant environment, you will be part of a friendly and hard-working team. This role includes travel to customer sites and internal offices across the UK.
The successful applicant will work as part of our consultancy team based from Fareham, Newport (South East Wales), Sutton Coldfield or from home. Working on a nominated list of accounts, you will be delivering strategic and pro-active advice and be looking to upsell from our portfolio of services. These range from hardware provision and break-fix, hosting of all applications, hybrid cloud, and IT Outsourcing.
The ideal candidate should have hands on technical experience and possess excellent communication skills. You will work with the customer to identify, design and implement the recommended solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To design technical solutions – on occasion this may mean from concept to completion
- To perform delivery of Consultancy Services – this can include delivering solutions an individual may have proposed and sold
- To provide Pre-Sales support and attend customer meetings
- Creation of technical documentation
- Provide assistance throughout the various stages of the sales process including qualification, proposal and demonstration stages, handover to the implementation services team and post-implementation customer support. This includes documentation, other collateral and potential presentations.
- To be aligned to a number of customers from a technical perspective. Becoming the technical contact for that customer
- Spotting support tickets which may have a commercial impact – speaking with the customer to prevent these tickets from becoming stale
- Logging and tracking all sales opportunities in SalesForce
Behaviours and Attitudes Required
- Tenacious, self-motivated & target-driven
- Have a technical background
- A confident communicator that can demonstrate close attention to detail;
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
- Self-motivated – personal drive and enthusiasm to continually improve and provide the best in all situations and able to readily embrace change;
- Clearly demonstrates positive behaviour and attitude which contributes towards achieving and supporting the departmental, company and operational objectives;
- Capability and willingness to accept and adapt to a changing environment and adjust behaviours accordingly, taking account of differing factors, perspective and views;
- Confidence to accomplish job requirements and positively welcomes feedback for continuous improvement.
- Reliable and punctual with a proactive & professional attitude.
- Able to demonstrate initiative and ownership
- Demonstrates an ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Hold a clean full driving license
Remuneration and benefits
- Salary will be commensurate with skillset and experience
- 25 days’ annual holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Contributory Pension scheme
Closing Date: 24th December 2018
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age