Castleton Consultancy services provide everything from infrastructure reviews to solutions design and implementation projects; delivered on time and within budget. We deliver a diverse portfolio of technological expertise, including Microsoft, Dell, HP, Citrix, Cisco, .
Castleton’s managed IT service desk services support thousands of users and hundreds of organisations across the UK and Ireland daily. Our support services are tailored and scaled to meet your needs, whether we are supporting your IT department and users, managing your infrastructure, or being your complete IT partner.
Using ITIL methodology and best practice, our qualified Service Desk operates on a 24 x 365 basis to deliver vital support in a flexible way.
Our team of experienced IT professionals and remote infrastructure monitoring services, help ensure your business operates all the time. We will also work with you to provide IT health checks and comprehensive system reports to help maintain optimal performance, security & compliance.
With a single point of contact facility, your users are supported by our team of helpful, qualified technical experts 24 x 7 x 365.
Core Services include:
- Incident Management
- Continuous Service Improvement
- Problem Management
- Change Management
- Application management
- IT operations management
- Technical management
- Types of support include Incident Management, Problem Management, Transition and On-boarding.
- Proactive monitoring services and dedicated account management.
- First to third line support & IT service request fulfilment.
- Unrivalled knowledge in IT for the Social Housing sector.
- Transparent, flexible & variable support contracts available.
- Single Point of Contact service desk facility.
- Professional and highly technical expertise – trained, experienced, qualified and certified IT experts.
- Remote Support provided by our UK based ITIL Service Desk.
Our team are experienced in dealing with IT challenges on a daily basis, we have the skills and knowledge to help.
- Predictable costs
Rather than incurring large expenses for an IT issue, we will support you for a monthly fee
- Top Your Internal IT Resource
We have the resources and expertise to deploy new projects, saving you time and money.
- Managed Maintenance and upgrades
Our customers can relax in the knowledge that their software and systems are up-to-date, we take care of it.
- Reduce IT staff costs
Hiring and training IT staff can be very expensive, Castleton IT support lets you focus your human resources where you need them most.
- Time savings
Outsourcing management of IT support reduces the amount of time that in-house departments have to spend on it.
- Stay Focused on Your Core Business
As pressure on resources increases, outsourced IT support services can help your business stay focused on your core services.
- Reduce risk
Our technical experts will help you manage your IT security and advise you on how to avoid risk.