12 Mar, 2020
BETTER CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE THROUGH DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION | REDUCING RENT ARREARS & PROACTIVE RECOVERY OF REVENUE | EDRM SOLUTIONS FOR GDPR COMPLIANCE | HOUSING MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS | HOUSINGBRIXX
Hosted by NG Homes in Glasgow on Thursday 12th March, our workshops are designed to establish a network of customers for future user-groups
Why you should attend:
- An introduction / catch-up with Lesley Erskine – your new Castleton account manager, plus members of the senior management team and wider Castleton team
- Ben Cullen CTO of Castleton talks Service Improvement Plans and our commitments to you
- Digital solutions workshop– an update on our very latest solutions geared around enhanced resident engagement – including an interactive demonstration on our SMS solution and Scottish Borders Housing Association update us on their ‘MySBHA’ customer app.
- Rent Arrears workshop– factors as Universal Credit continue to increase arrears, meaning more time and effort is spent chasing money. We explore predictive forecasting solutions to identify arrears and tools to automate your communications and ultimately, recover rent.
- EDRM breakout session – whether you are an existing EDRM user or are reviewing Document Management solutions, this workshop takes a look at our very latest EDRM solution with focus on key feature enhancements as GDPR, retention policies and efficient on-demand record retrieval.
- Housing and HousignBrixx breakout sessions – roadmaps, latest news and Q&A
- Hear from our customers– on how our solutions are making a difference
- Networking and establish interest for future user-group
NG Homes, Saracen House, 139 Saracen Street, Possilpark, Glasgow, G22 5AZ10:00 am - 3:00 pm