This foundation course is tailored specifically for new or returning users to get to grips with the software. Giving attendees a solid foundation in using the core features of Castleton Strategic Modelling and building a simple strategic plan. This course is designed as a prerequisite for the Day Two training.
- Navigating the user interface
- What is an object?
- Building a simple, structured plan
- Useful features – enable/disable, set report object
- Entering data quickly and accurately
- Opening balance
- Consolidation and plan roll forward
- Version control