Castleton’s standalone task and resource scheduling software delivers greater efficiencies across your field-based workforce. Our latest field management tool is designed to enhance and complement our existing Repairs and Maintenance software (Castleton Maintain), as well as integrating with Housing Management, CRM and Agile systems.
Depending on the size and reach of your properties under management, Scheduling can be used to support your specific and growing requirements. The software includes a manual diary and optimised scheduling options to manage your field-based staff’s daily worklog. Dynamic scheduling is an additional advanced feature and a separate chargeable feature – so you gain the benefit of only paying for the functionality you need.
With the flexibility of both optimised and dynamic scheduling options, Castleton Scheduling will effectively deploy the right engineer to the right job – based on availability, skill, location. Operating on a web-based platform, the solution can even be hosted to ensure there is zero risk of downtime in your operations.
The Optimised scheduling platform uses algorithms to work out the greatest efficiency, allowing you to automatically plan routes based on travel times and travel distances. Maps are used for better visualisation and the solution is flexible enough to have manual intervention – in cases where you have greater local knowledge.
- A simple and intuitive dashboard – with maps for visualisation and a calendar view for days, weeks and months. Calendar views can be made full-screen, ideal in large call-centre environments.
- Jobs are logically organised into Types of Works
- Shows the resources available in diary at any given time, with the ability to match skill with availability
- Various inputs means you can pre-define working hours, breaks, type of works, skill requirements, vehicle assignment etc
- Planning screen – you can select date ranges and a selection of contracts a person is responsible for
- Manual jobs can be ‘dragged and dropped’ into calendars – ideal for small Housing Providers with a smaller workforce
- With Dynamic Scheduling, more advanced functionality can show jobs at risk / jobs over-running so you can proactively respond, thanks to machine algorithms.
- Full reporting, analytics and engineer performance is available
- A major reduction in manual and administrative processes
- Improve efficiencies thanks to optimised routing, allowing your workforce to get more jobs done in a day than previously possible
- Cost savings to the business – optimised routes can provide economy in fuel costs
- Reduce your average service response times – therefore visibly improving customer service delivery
- Offers the best appointment window against the skill of an interfaced task so the best appointment window and day can be chosen manually.
- Forms an integral part of a fully functional, end-to-end process, thanks to its integration to Housing, CRM and Repairs software – plus using the Agile platform as the front-end
- Thanks to the Reporting capabilities, engineer performance can be monitored to support appraisals as well as areas and scope for training requirements